August 29, 2011

Coffee

How do you prefer to drink your coffee?  I like mine in the mug on the right.   The other morning Bucky grabbed a water glass and filled it with coffee.  He then walked over to the door with it, set it down and came back.  I am watching him wondering what the heck he is doing.  A couple minutes later….he walks over to the door to put his shoes on…..looks at the cup and asks me when I opened up a pop.  I tell him that I probably had one yesterday….why?  He asks why there is a pop on the washing machine….I ask him if he is talking about the coffee and he looks at me like I’m crazy.  Then I have to explain that he put coffee in the water glass and took it over there.  Shaking his head, he walks over to grab a mug and pour his coffee the right way.  TOO many rounds in the combine!!!

IMG_6412IMG_6417IMG_6419

The same day….my dad grabs a hose, walks up to the service unit pickup, opens the door and puts the hose inside.  Then he walks into the shop and asks where the service unit is……hmmmmm. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Yes, that definitely looks like soda in the clear cup. But how could he not remember HE poured it? Too funny.

    I'm your newest follower through MBC!
    -Nicole
    BetweenBabies.com

    ReplyDelete